Tim wells tire is the best tire store in the area in my opinion they are always there to help in anyway they can as getting you in and out as fast as possible all Tim's employees are kind and helpful we have been doing Business with Time for over 35yrs and will not go anywhere else.
Radiators in Palmdale, Lancaster, and Antelope ValleyRadiators regulate the temperature in your engine by cooling the coolant and other automotive fluids in your car. If your radiator goes bad, it can lead to engine damage and other severe complications. At Tim Wells Tire Service, we offer full-service radiator replacement and repair services to clients in Antelope Valley, Palmdale, and Lancaster.
Is My Radiator Broken?1. You notice coolant leaking onto the ground under your car.
2. Your car is overheating.
3. Your car engine light is on.
4. You notice sludge inside your vehicle’s radiator.
5. Your coolant is low for no reason.
Radiator Repair Services in Lancaster, Palmdale, and Antelope ValleyIf you drive a car with a faulty radiator, you can permanently damage your engine! If you experience radiator problems, stop driving your vehicle and contact Tim Wells Tire Service. We’ll inspect your car, diagnose the problem, and make necessary repairs.
Below, let’s explore some key radiator components that our team can repair:• Radiator Cap: If your radiator cap is faulty, it can result in a loss of coolant or severe overheating.
• Radiator Hoses: Radiator hoses are tasked with transporting coolant to and from the engine. A faulty hose must be fixed immediately.
• Radiator Fan: Radiator fans help move air through your radiator core – it’s an integral cooling mechanism.
• Radiator Temperature Sensor: Without a functioning radiator temperature sensor, your radiator won’t be able to regulate heat in your engine.
• Radiator Heater Cores: Radiator heater cores use the heat collected by the coolant to create warmth in your car – it’s a necessary part of your car’s heating system.
If you’d like any additional information about our radiator repair services, get in touch with our office – we’re the top radiator mechanic in Lancaster, Antelope Valley, and Palmdale!
Radiator Replacement Services in Palmdale, Lancaster, and Antelope ValleyIf your radiator is no longer viable, it’s likely time for a full replacement. Our radiator replacement service will take care of the entire process from start to finish – we’ll even dispose of your existing radiator for you. We source high-quality radiators for clients that need replacements in Lancaster, Antelope Valley, or Palmdale.
Tim Wells Tire Service: Lancaster, Palmdale, and Antelope Valley’s Most Trusted Radiator ShopIf you’re searching for a radiator shop to repair or replace your radiator, there’s no better choice than Tim Wells Tire Service. We’ve helped thousands of drivers access affordable auto services in Lancaster, Antelope Valley, and Palmdale. Let’s find out why drivers choose us:
• We can fix any type of radiator.
• We work with consumer and commercial vehicles.
• We’re fully licensed and insured.
• We have 40 years of experience successfully helping car owners.
• Our business is locally owned and operated.
• We never charge for quotes – and there are never any surprise fees!