Ball Joints in Palmdale, Lancaster, and Antelope ValleyMost vehicles use ball joints to connect steering knuckles to control arms. If your ball joints fail, you will notice significant driving quality issues. At Tim Wells Tire Service, we can repair or replace ball joints for car owners in Lancaster, Apple Valley, and Palmdale.
If you’d like any advice or guidance about an auto issue, please contact our office today. We’re always happy to help our clients find suitable remedies for ball joint issues and related problems!
Signs Your Ball Joints are BadBad ball joints often create a number of symptoms. Let’s explore them below:
1. Your steering quality changes – it might be hard to control your car when you steer, or your wheel may feel stiff.
2. You notice a clunking noise coming from your car when you drive.
3. The tread on your car is being worn down unevenly.
Don’t assume the above indicators are problems with your ball joints – they can also signify other issues. You need a mechanic to diagnose the underlying fault.
Ball Joint Repair Shop in Palmdale, Lancaster, and Antelope ValleyIf you have an issue with your ball joints, it’s time to call the repair experts at Tim Wells Tire Service. We’ll examine your ball joints to determine if there are any issues. In some cases, it might be a separate fault in your suspension that’s causing the auto problems in your car.
Once we identify the root cause of the issue, we’ll make repairs. We offer affordable and speedy ball joint repair in Lancaster, Palmdale, and Antelope Valley – you’ll be driving again before you know it!
Ball Joint Replacement Services in Lancaster, Antelope Valley, and PalmdaleWhile it might be your natural instinct to seek ball joint repair services, in most cases, full-service ball joint replacement is the only solution. At Tim Wells Tire Service, we replace ball joints for our clients in Palmdale, Antelope Valley, and Lancaster. We’ll remove your existing ball joints and replace them with brand-new parts.
Choose a Trusted Ball Joint Mechanic in Antelope Valley, Lancaster, and PalmdaleFinding a professional ball joint replacement shop can make a world of difference if you want to keep down costs and get your car back on the road as quickly as possible. Let’s explore why Tim Wells Tire Service is the best ball joint mechanic in Lancaster, Palmdale, and Antelope Valley:
• We can replace or repair all types of ball joints.
• We have experience with all makes and models sold in the United States.
• We’ve helped thousands of drivers since opening in 1980.
• We don’t charge our clients for quotes.
• We offer a 100% guarantee with all our repair and replacement services.
• We offer advanced diagnostic assessments.